Israeli forces continue systematic crimes in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)
(20 – 27 September 2017)
- An armed Palestinian was killed at the entrance to “Har Adar” settlement, northwest of Jerusalem.
- A Palestinian civilian wounded during Kafer Qaddoum weekly protest, northeast of Qalqiliya.
- Israeli forces conducted 85 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and a limited one into the Southern Gaza Strip.
- 75 civilians, including 12 children and 3 journalists, were arrested in the West Bank.
- Israeli forces continued to apply the collective punishment policy
- Villages of Northwest Jerusalem were declared as a closed military zone, and 60,000 Palestinians were besieged insided.
- Israeli forces continued settlement activities in the West Bank
- Israeli forces demolished a workshop for stone manufacturing.
- Israeli forces demolished a car wash and 2 barracks for grazing sheep in Deir Ballout village, west…
Δείτε την αρχική δημοσίευση 7.710 επιπλέον λέξεις